The Prince Room
36 Pax (Private dinner)
The Prince Room, situated on the lower ground floor is an adaptable room that can be dressed and lit in a variety of ways including a cocktail reception, theatre style meeting, intimate dinner gatherings or boardroom-style meeting.
- Complimentary Wifi and fixed point internet access
- 2 x 52” flat LCD screens
- 106” drop down projector screen and concealed projector
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Video conferencing
- Audio conferencing
- Ambient mood lighting
- CD/blu-ray DVD Player
- Sky HD Package
- Access to in-house PC for use of internet/presentation etc.
- All functions controlled by Crestron panel to provide a user friendly and intuitive interface
Nestled in the 5-star luxury hotel, The Prince Akatoki London, TOKii brings a distinctive and genuine offer to the dining and drinking scene of the affluent area of Marylebone and its surroundings. The restaurant's distinctive dining experience combines the best elements of Eastern and Western cuisines in a space designed to make guests feel comfortable, unrushed and relaxed during your event or function.
- Unlimited Complimentary WiFi
- Fixed Point Internet Access
The Malt Lounge & Bar
Located on the ground floor, this flexible event space is ideal for drink receptions, dinners or special events. Featuring views of Great Cumberland Place, the room is highlighted by high ceilings and a stunning bar counter with high chairs.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fixed point internet access
Indulge in a truly relaxing stay in one of our sumptuous suites and enjoy £100 credit on drinking and dining in our outlets, a bottle of sake on arrival and a daily English or Japanese breakfast. Simply the perfect way to treat yourself and enjoy the tranquility of The Prince Akatoki London. This offer is available from Executive Junior Suites upwards.